Min Running Pressure:
- Dual control – Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1ºC by compensating for changes in the incoming
water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of any injury
- Factory set to a maximum of 38ºC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature
- Utilises unique fast fit system – wall mount WMNT10 C
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, riser rail, hose retainer and single function handset with rub clean nozzles.
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- Product supplied with 2 x 7 litre per minute flow regulators, one fitted in each inlet to control water flow when
fitted to instantaneous water heaters (combination boilers). These can be removed to suit different water
delivery systems, i.e. low pressure gravity fed systems.
- Working Pressures: Min 0.1bar, Max 5.0bar, Maximum Static Pressure 10.0bar
- Outlet Connection: G ½
- Dimensions for Fitting: 150mm inlet centres
Manufactured to comply with WRAS