please can you tell me which model and name of shower,this seal kit"sk1850-1 kit is for...john flack
Asked 12 years ago by John
Any Sirrus or Gummers 1850 valve.


Answered 12 years ago by Anonymous

View Product and Order Online:

Do you need any additional help to find the correct spare part?

Please click the following link if you would like to see other answers or ask a question regarding the Sirrus/Gummers 1850/968 Series Valve Seal Service Kit with Silicone

If you've landed here and this question is not about your specific product, please take a look at these similar items on our Bristan Service Seal Kits Spares page. Alternatively, if you're looking for any other brands you should view our full range of Shower Spares.

If you do not want to proceed with a repair or you want to buy this item or similar, please consider one of our Replacement Bristan Service Seal Kits

For any other support request please get in touch.