Carbon Motor Brushes (IN Brass Casing) (Pair) - HYDR-01102
You might also be interested in
Some of the usual signs for determining whether the carbon brushes are worn are listed below:
- Interference with your TV or Radio when shower is in operation.
- Grinding noises from the motor when in use.
- The springs in the brass brush carrier are being exposed in the motor.
- If the units stops and starts.
- If the unit stops mid flow and tapping the shower starts it again.
- Turning the knob from left to right and the shower starts again.
- Black carbon deposit inside the shower
- Shipping Options: Large Letter
- Brush with brass case - 23x7x4mm
- Brush on its own - 14x7x4mm
Have you purchased this product from Shower Doctor?
Why not leave a review here and help other buyers that are looking.
Estimated Delivery: Stocked items usually within 1-3 days, depending on selected delivery option.
Delivery Options: Various delivery options are available including "Next Day" home delivery and Click & Collect from local shops
Order by 3pm for Next Day Delivery option
Returns can be sent to us at
Bankhead Crossway South
Please disclose the reason for returning the item along with details of your order number and or account reference.