creda 8500dl

the part i need is the white twist knob on the front what is this part called please?
Asked 12 years ago by Thomas
Hi Tom

I am afraid that the knob is part of the front cover

Here is the link


Answered 12 years ago by Anonymous

View Spares and Order Parts:

Do you need any additional help to find the correct spare part?

Please click the following link if you would like to see other answers or ask a question regarding the Creda 8500DL - Shower Spares

If you've landed here and this question is not about your specific product, please take a look at these similar items on our Creda Electric Showers Spares page. Alternatively, if you're looking for any other brands you should view our full range of Shower Spares.

If you do not want to proceed with a repair or you want to buy this item or similar, please consider one of our Replacement Creda Electric Showers

For any other support request please get in touch.