Some extra information
Call us on 0131 538 4343

Do I need a plumber

This question is regarding Diverter Cartridge for ZSPSPR67

Hi, do I need a plumber to replace this or can a diy enthusiast do it. Does the panel need to be taken off the wall.
Is it possible that you have pdf on how to replace it ?
Thank you

Asked 143 days ago by Wayne Tempest
I am often asked “Is this a DIY job” to be honest I can’t answer that, because without knowing someone, it isn’t possible to assess their skills?

I should say that most jobs on showers although relatively easy (from my point of view) can be fiddly and an extra pair of hands, long thin fingers and the strength in your hands of an all in wrestler are a help!

The secret is, observing very carefully when things are taken to bits, their order and orientation, taking notes and/or photos as you go can also be a help.

When you are working with electricity and water so make sure it is switched off and turned off before you start.

If you think you can do the job but aren’t just that confident, it may help to buy the part and compare it to the faulty part, you will then be able to see where the screws, wires, nuts, or washers etc. go, if then you think it is to complicated, at least you will have the part when the plumber or electrician arrives.

We will always be here to offer help and advice if you run into a problem, however it is not the same as being on site where we can get the overall picture, if you are still not sure, now is the time to call in a professional.

We do not have any PDF`s to help with this.
Answered 141 days ago by Barrie Seabright
View Product and Order Online:
View Product

You send it, we mend it.