Some extra information
Call us on 0131 538 4343

Looking for GROHE replacement cap

This question is regarding Grohe Eurostyle 19506 Single - lever bath/shower mixer trim Shower Spares


I am looking to buy a replacement chrome cap (02.693) for my Grohe Eurostyle 19506 shower mixer

Asked 3 years ago by Raviv Zary

If it is the handle that you are after , this is the one.
Answered 3 years ago by Barrie Seabright
View Spares and Order Online:
View Spares

You send it, we mend it.