Some extra information
Call us on 0131 538 4343


This question is regarding Gummers Mefc1000 Cartridge (Ext. Spind - Sk1002-2N

Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the spindle? If I buy SK1002-2N would it be a straight swop (unscrew old unit and screw new one back in?) or would I need to purchase a spindle? Is it as shown in picture (complete)

Many thanks for your time

Asked 6 years ago by Anonymous

This is the spindle.
The manufacturer sell the parts seperately, due to sometimes the spindle is the only part to fail. So depending on the fault you may need to by one or other of the items.
Answered 6 years ago by Barrie Seabright
View Product and Order Online:
View Product

You send it, we mend it.