Some extra information
Call us on 0131 538 4343

Changing high/low pressure valve

This question is regarding Mira Excel (1990-96) Cartridge - 903.33

I have this cartridge and recently had a combi boiler fitted. We need to change the shower to the high pressure position but don't have a key. Can I do this without the key?

Asked 3 years ago by Craig Schwartz
If the cartridge is not to old and tight you can do it by pushing a pair of long nosed pliers into the holes where the key fits and turning them.
The difficulty is holding the cartridge still as you turn.
Answered 3 years ago by George Thomson
View Product and Order Online:
View Product

You send it, we mend it.