Formally branded as Tiosan, this specially formulated product, HuwaSan TR3 with 3% silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide is great for surface and water disinfection. It is used by housing associations and councils throughout the UK for cistern disinfection as it safe for drinking and bathing at disinfection levels.
- Great for disinfecting small domestic systems because it is easy to handle and difficult to overdose.
- Ideal for housing associations and councils.
- Suitable for surface disinfection
- It kills bacteria including legionella and in addition removes biofilm.
- Eco-friendly and breaks down to naturally occurring substances oxygen and water.
- It is much easier to use and handle than chlorine because neutralisation is not required for peroxide levels of up to 1000ppm.
- HuwaSan TR3 will also kill viruses, mould and spores which helps keep water systems clean.
- There is no chlorine or alcohol in this product.
- HuwaSan TR3 is an effective amoebicide. It kills the “Trojan House” where bacteria can breed unchecked.
Huwa-San was thoroughly researched and developed in lab and field test settings. As a result, Huwa-San products meet the most recent standards for disinfection:
- Bactericide: EN1276, EN13697, EN1656, EN13727, EN14561, EN14349, EN16437, EN13626,
AFNOR NF T 72-281
- Mycobactericide: EN14348, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14204
- Fungicide: EN1650, EN13697, EN1657, EN13624, EN14562, EN16438, AFNOR NF T 72-281
- Virucide: EN EN14476, AFNOR NF T 72-281, EN14675
- Sporocide: EN13704, AFNOR NF T 72-281***
*** Huwa-San TR-50 meets all of these standards. Contact us for more information on a specific product.