Some extra information
Call us on 0131 538 4343

Shower part

This question is regarding Sirrus Santura Plc Antique Shower Spares


our plumber has recommended we need to buy a 'change-over valve' as the hand held antique shower unit no longer switches between 'bath and shower'

Can you advise what the correct name is of this part?

Thank you

Asked 5 years ago by Anonymous

He means a diverter valve.
This can be a two or three way, depending on the usage.
Answered 5 years ago by Barrie Seabright
View Spares and Order Online:
View Spares

You send it, we mend it.