Top Right, Bottom Right, Back Right
Mains Cold Water Only
Back Right, Top Right, Bottom Right
Featuring the same easy to use operating features you would expect from a care shower. This pumped electric shower has BEAB CARE thermostatic performance, RNIB accreditation for extra safety assurance and an integral pump for use when water pressure is low or unreliable.
- Tri-ThermTM – a unique thermostatic process constantly regulating power, flow and temperature to comply with BEAB CARE offering the ultimate in precise control and safer showering.
- Specially engineered for compatibility with proprietary digital level access waste pumps’’ recommend adding to the bullets.
- Adjustable timed shutdown – set the shower to automatically shutdown after a pre-selected time.
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop – reduces the risk of accidentally turning the temperature too high.
- Large start/stop button – for easy selection of your favourite shower setting every time.
- Phased shutdown – when TMV3 is a standard created for the shower is turned off, thermostatic mixing valves that the water continues to run have enhanced thermal safety for a few seconds to flush performance and comply with NHS out preheated water before stopping completely.
- ‘Low pressure’ indicator – operates when the water pressure is insufficient.
- Extended care riser rail kit and 2.0m double interlocking hose with an additional bracket for ease of use.
- Rub clean showerhead – 5 spray pattern